Premise Licence Applications
There are a number of reasons why you may need a premise licence, these are called Licensable Activities and are as follows:
- The sale of alcohol by retail
- The supply of alcohol by or on behalf of a club to, or to the order of a member of the club
- The provision of regulated entertainment
- The provision of late night refreshment
If you do, or intend to do any of the above then you will need a Premise Licence.
Each application has a strict set of rules that must be met, these include:
- A plan of the premises
- A DPS (Designated Premises Supervisory) who holds a Personal Licence
- A completed application form (approximately 25 pages long)
- Details of how you will meet each of the 4 Licensing Objectives
- Provide a copy of the application to 8 Responsible Authorities
- Display a formal notice on the premises
- Advertise the application in a local newspaper
- Liaise with each of the Responsible Authorities in relation to any objections or proposed conditions
An incorrectly completed application will be rejected and could cost you more if you need to re-submit or even re-advertise.
Let us ensure that your application is completed correctly, saving you time and money.
Calll us on 0345 217 0018 and one of our Compliance Advisors will be happy to discuss your requirements.